West Flanders has 36 provincial touristic and recreational cycling routes, spread over the coast, the Bruges woodland and wetland, the Leie region, and the Westhoek. All routes run through attractive landscape with varied scenery along the way. The roads are asphalted, but have low traffic intensity, and the routes form loops. Each starting point has an information sign with a general map and a brief outline. The routes are signposted consistently. Below you will find a selection of the nearest cycling routes. Click here for a list of all provincial cycling routes in West Flanders.
- Beverhout cycling route (38 km)
- Bulskampveld cycling route (43 km)
- Kastelen cycling route (47 km)
- Maerlant cycling route (52 km)
- Wastine cycling route (50 km)